Delivering Service Excellence
Enhancing Public Service Capabilities
We design and implement them. For Elected Political Leaders or Civil Servants, we assess the different skills needed. The result is a more efficient, productive, capable staff in the Public Sector.
- These are short courses - duration depends on the start point, requirement & resources.
- Courses may also be run concurrent with work weeks to avoid work issues (we teach mornings or afternoons, allowing half-day work to continue).
- There are 4 prime systems we offer or we can design one specific for your needs:
- National Government Skills: Modules are designed with each client organisation from: Basic & Advanced Budgeting, Staff Direction, Operational Routine, Efficient Communication, Staff Planning & Project Control, International Systems, Working with Regional Authorities & Briefing Skills.
- Regional Government Skills: Regional Budgeting, Giving Direction, Operational Routine, Efficient Communication, Staff Planning, Quality Control Systems, Staff Competencies & Media Skills.
- Strategic Systems. Our best-selling strategic systems package creates Strategic Planners and Managers to support long term Government effectiveness. They include a Measurement of Effectiveness System that allows a Board or leader to see accurate, regular 'form at a glance' reporting and identify areas of concern for senior attention or added resourcing. Our lead experts have designed strategies for international governments for 30 years.
- Competency Systems (Learning Culture). Uniquely, Charmogen also design enduring competency systems for Government Departments. These embed your long term competency, quality and staff development. We also, uniquely, integrate additional, online learning for personal development plans; after our work ends your staff feel valued, loyal, professional and content with driving their own continuous development.
Public Sector Projects - Proven Excellence
- Risk Mitigation systems.
- Logistic and supply chain review.
- Management and Staff structures.
- Leadership development systems.
- Staff retention.
- Integrated, pan-sector efficiency teams.
- Technical staff leadership & career pathways.
- Good governance and strategy procedures.
Charmogen can also work in direct support of public sector projects. A typical example was the 2015 project to design an innovative system to increase local education & skill levels for a UK regional authority.